The Chocolate Boutique
-The Building-
Location:
NK2 SERVICES SDN BHD (Co.:747525-K)22, Leith Street, 10200 Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: 604 - 250 2488 / 2487
Fax: 604- 250 2486
Since I still had about an hour left on the parking meter after lunch at Salsas, I decided to visit a new chocolate shop in Penang, so far they have 3 and this is my first one to visit =D
The entrance was free & they provided stickers as you can see in the brochure later on (i stuck them there, there's 2 of them). I got a tour and tasted numerous samples of chocolates.... I ended up buying some too!!!
There are unique flavoured chocolates there such as the durian chocolate (tastes like durian cake), coconut, strawberry, healthy chocolates, fruit flavours i.e. passion fruit, rock melon, blue berries.... But the one that really packs a PUNCH is the CHILLI Chocolate! (I don't mind giving this to someone I dislike.... as the spicyness only takes place after you've finished chewing and swallowed your chocolate)
They have a buy 5 free 1 for their main chocolates i.e. mint & bitter & tiramisu range. They also offer a 10% discount for any purchases of chocolates excluding the buy 5 free 1 package BUT if you just purchase 1 or 2 of those buy 5 free 1 package, the discount rate still applies. For purhcases of RM200 & above, you will receive a cotton/canvas carry bag.
Enjoy the pictures! Feel free to drop by for a chocolate visit...
Brochure:
-Front View-
-Back View-
-Inside Page 1-

-Inside Page 2-

Chocolates I Bought:
1 By 1:
-Almond Coated With Sesame White Chocolate @ MYR 28.00-
-Coconut With Milk Chocolate @ MYR 13.00-
-Mint & Bitter @ MYR 39.00-
-The Plastic BAG-
My total bill was MYR 72.00 after the 10% discount.
-The Wrapper inside the Boxes-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home