The Little Cottage
Location: 96A Burmah Road, 10050 Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Daily
Contact No.: +604-2286218
Fax: +604-2274452
They have set lunches ranging from MYR 9.90 and above. I tried set 7 (Almond Fish) and 9 (Chicken Chop) priced at MYR 15.90 each.
Remarks:
The place is clean and a bit narrow. I like the decor, it really gives you the homey cottage in the country feeling. Its a bit dark and hard to read. I was seated upstairs.
The place and utensils were quite clean just that I suggest putting those grassy mats in the water closet isn't a very good idea as it collects germs and bacteria...

THe butter for the bread. This wasn't the salty butter...it was very bland..blend...which is right?
THe buns, they didn't provide us with the proper knives to cut open the buns.
THe soup was normal, plain and the portion was too little.
This is the chicken chop set 9. In the menu, it was with 3 potato wedges, but came with 3 slices of carrots instead!!! It tastes just like the yellow kunyit fried chicken they used to sell back in primary school.
The almond fish, i think they used a dory, portion too small and side dishes not adequate. Mash potatoes bit too sticky.

Dessert: Lychee and mango i think, the two taste didnt go well with each other.

The coffee, normal, black, average.
Ratings:***

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home