gallery: Pastasia
Food Lovers Paradise

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pastasia


Location: Basement (corner lot near entrance/exit to basement carpark) Gurney Plaza, Penang.
I lost the receipt so hence no contact numbers are available.
Here is their promotion menu:

Table Setting:

Notice the chip on the plate??

I tried their set lunch for RM15.90 and their Risotto at RM 24.90 (estimated) with green tea at RM 4.50.

Green tea.

Ice lemon tea... a little too sweet for my liking.

This pizza came with the set lunch. Although it is big in portion, it was horribly sweet. I couldn't even taste any tomato paste or puree. I doggy bagged this item after just one bite.

I was up for more disappointment when the Risotto came. The plate was big, the portion was small. The risotto wasn't cooked properly as it was still hard. Every seafood item on the plate, didn't seem to be fresh.

Surroundings:

They have two type of chairs, I sat on the couch type, which wasn't comfortable. The table was too low and the music's bass was vibrating through the couch. Although it was air-conditioned, it was hot as the concept was windowless. Prices there were a little on the high side, they did not provide coasters for the drinks or teaspoons for the hot tea.

The floor was concrete, perhaps they may consider tiles (polished black) in the future. Service was slow and they overcharged thus, had to cancel the bill and re-sign everything.

They charge service charge and government tax in total of 15 %.

Comment:
Its not a place I'd recommend or return to.

Ratings: *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home