gallery: Black Canyon Restaurant
Food Lovers Paradise

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Black Canyon Restaurant

Location:
Lot G80, Ground Floor, AEON Seberang Prai City Shopping Centre.

Contact No.: +604-5370328
Fax: +604-5371329

I was told by my friend's dad the last time I was in Chiang Mai that this restaurant's food is not very great. Thus I didn't try it then, and now that it's here in Prai, I'm giving it a go=)

I tried their:

No.123 Mexican Iced Coffee @ MYR 8.50 (before mixing)

While mixing... unique cup, but it tastes just like the local Kopi-O you can find at the coffee shops around here.

Nice colouration tho...

Next to the boot is the strawberry Delight which came with the set 3. It was a bit diluted.


This was the overdue watermelon juice, I have no comment on this.


set meal 7 which is the Fettuccini Chicken Green Curry with Watermelon Juice @ MYR 9.90++

This tasted just as how the green curry should taste. Quite alright. No complaints. I don't mind if I go back there and just have the 9.90 set but other than that, I don't think I'd want to spend too much.

This is the set 3 Fish Fillet Steak with Strawberry Delight @ MYR 19.90++......Blooming small portion with a hefty price that's not worth it. The fish was stringy, the bread was fine but the chips...SERIOUSLY! What did they do ? they were fried until they were almost transparent...tasted horrible.

They charge 5% service charge and 10% government tax plus they currently have a 10% discount for J card members on all items except for promotions or set meals.

Service: Good, Friendly.

Ratings:**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home