gallery: Lan Kwai Fong
Food Lovers Paradise

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lan Kwai Fong

Location: Opposite Langkawi Underwater World

They offer pretty decent meals with reasonable prices. I tried their set lunch meal no. 137 which is an udon with prawn, mussel, squid, crabstick + soup + desert + veggie + drink for MYR 22.90 and set 135 which is rice with curry chicken @ MYR 10.90.

This is the rice with curry chicken set.

The curry was not bad as it reminded me of Penang's roti jala at Hup Kee's Restaurant.

Set 137: The udon came with 1 large prawn fried with garlic which was quite alright, 1 crabstick which was tasteless, 1 mussel which was alright and I didn't see any squid at all, I wonder if it was chopped to pieces?? LOL.

The soup that came was carrot soup. It was fine. Just a bit murky looking.

The Veggie tasted like dalca.

The dessert was er... not to my liking. It wa chocolate swiss roll. But I didn't like it.


The drink was blackcurrant.


Service: Friendly, Helpful

Ratings: **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home