Malay Food Opposite Bon Ton Langkawi
Location: Opposite BOn Ton Restaurant and Resort, Pantai Cenang, Langkawi.
Operating hours: 4pm - 2am
They serve malay food. I tried their nasi pataya, tom yam udang with rice, ayam padprik, and kangkung. It was good. I had limau ice to drink and another one which I forgot.
I don't remember the pricing but its quite reasonable. My total bill was MYR 20.20, and the lady knocked off the 0.20 so I just paid MYR 20.00 =)
.jpg)



Service: Friendly
Ratings: ***
Operating hours: 4pm - 2am
They serve malay food. I tried their nasi pataya, tom yam udang with rice, ayam padprik, and kangkung. It was good. I had limau ice to drink and another one which I forgot.
I don't remember the pricing but its quite reasonable. My total bill was MYR 20.20, and the lady knocked off the 0.20 so I just paid MYR 20.00 =)
.jpg)



Service: Friendly
Ratings: ***

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home