Paddington House of Pancakes
Location:

I tried the Vienna Coffee @ MYR7.00 and Iced Mocha with Whipped Cream @ MYR10.50. The vienna coffee was quite alright but the iced mocha, was very lacking.
As for food, after a long thought, I decided to try No. 209 Tokyo @ MYR 18.50 and No. 703 Treasure Box @ MYR 17.00.

The treasure box came first and it was filled with tonnes of fruits, dollar pancakes, nuts, ice cream and maple syrup. It was not too sweet and was so far, the best food I've eaten in Penang since my return from Langkawi.

Next came Tokyo, the plate was oven hot but the only thing that was oven hot on the plate was the chicken as the rest are cold dishes. The chicken and the vegetable wrapped pancake was a good combination but as for the mash potatoes, it wasn't mixed properly and so one half was salty and the other half just right.



The serving was exactly like shown in the photograph. It was quite good actually as I have never really fancied pancakes but in small amounts, they're quite good to eat.
All in all, the portions and the pricings are quite balanced. They charge service charge (10%) and tax (5%). They also accept credit card (Master/Visa.. these two that I know of, I didn't try AMEX)
Note: Some items require 20-30 minutes of waiting period and some require notification a few days in advance. They also have a catering menu (last few pages of the menu. This menu is also available for download HERE)
Service: Friendly
Ratings: ***
1F-102, 1F-103 & 1F-108,
1st Floor, Queensbay Mall,
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah,
Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Tel. No. & Fax: +604-6449910
Mobile No.: +6012-4766653
Paddington House of Pancakes: Website
While I was out book hunting, I got hungry and decided to try out the long existing Paddington's in Queensbay. I sat down and the menu came.... It was like a photo album... So many choices... I was basically spoilt for choice. Hence I decided after looking through the menu that I'll get drinks first.

I tried the Vienna Coffee @ MYR7.00 and Iced Mocha with Whipped Cream @ MYR10.50. The vienna coffee was quite alright but the iced mocha, was very lacking.
As for food, after a long thought, I decided to try No. 209 Tokyo @ MYR 18.50 and No. 703 Treasure Box @ MYR 17.00.

Maple Syrup
The treasure box came first and it was filled with tonnes of fruits, dollar pancakes, nuts, ice cream and maple syrup. It was not too sweet and was so far, the best food I've eaten in Penang since my return from Langkawi.

Next came Tokyo, the plate was oven hot but the only thing that was oven hot on the plate was the chicken as the rest are cold dishes. The chicken and the vegetable wrapped pancake was a good combination but as for the mash potatoes, it wasn't mixed properly and so one half was salty and the other half just right.



The serving was exactly like shown in the photograph. It was quite good actually as I have never really fancied pancakes but in small amounts, they're quite good to eat.
All in all, the portions and the pricings are quite balanced. They charge service charge (10%) and tax (5%). They also accept credit card (Master/Visa.. these two that I know of, I didn't try AMEX)
Note: Some items require 20-30 minutes of waiting period and some require notification a few days in advance. They also have a catering menu (last few pages of the menu. This menu is also available for download HERE)
Service: Friendly
Ratings: ***

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home