Garden Hill Lounge / Restaurant
Location: Level 3 & 4, Taman Kereta, Multi Storey Carpark, Lot 366, Section 47, Jalan Padungan, Kuching.
Contact No.: Charlie Sim @ +6016-8862629
Office: +6082-411605
I had a pink guava smoothie @ MYR 9.90 and a mango-strawberry smoothie @ MYR 10.50, lamb chop with black pepper sauce @ MYR 24.00 and arab white pasta @ MYR 19.00. It was all quite nicely portioned and tasty. Total bill was about MYR 66.60.
This has 3 choices of sauces: Black pepper, aromatic and er... Something else. I had black pepper


Service: Friendly
Ratings: ***
Contact No.: Charlie Sim @ +6016-8862629
Office: +6082-411605
I had a pink guava smoothie @ MYR 9.90 and a mango-strawberry smoothie @ MYR 10.50, lamb chop with black pepper sauce @ MYR 24.00 and arab white pasta @ MYR 19.00. It was all quite nicely portioned and tasty. Total bill was about MYR 66.60.
-The Pasta-
This has 3 choices of sauces: Black pepper, aromatic and er... Something else. I had black pepper-Drinks-

-Surroundings-

Service: Friendly
Ratings: ***






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home