gallery: Kim Gary Restaurant
Food Lovers Paradise

Friday, December 26, 2008

Kim Gary Restaurant


Location: 170-03-60A/61/63A/65 & 66, 3rd Floor, Gurney PlazA, Penang.

Their menu style is like most places these days, where you tick what you want and hand it to them but, I feel it is very confusing as they have 3 order forms with repetitive items and this is not very user friendly.
Secondly, their waiters/waitresses should speak in English and not just in Mandarin as not everyone is competent in Mandarin.


I tried their Unagi Seafood Baked Rice Set @ MYR 18.90 that comes with a choice of Borsch soup or Cream soup, desert & chinese tea or coffee. I opted for the Borsch Soup and Chinese tea.

The baked rice was bland and wasn't too my liking. The taste just wasn't there for me.

No complains about the beverage.

The Borsch soup was slightly over diluted and the vegetables in it were too soggy.
As for the desert it was yam pudding which was also diluted.
Service: A bit slow for people on the go but Friendly.

Ratings: *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home