Ryoma Japanese Restaurant
Location: 5G Jalan Tanjung Tokong, 104700 PenangContact No.: +604-8918388 /8488
Website
Their main entrance:
They have rooms and open seats there, I chose to sit in the open as there wasn't anyone there yet.
I had the item 431- Sake Haras & Grilled Rice Ball In Tea @ MYR 25.00, This was a unique dish that I tried for the first time after visiting so many Japanese Restaurants. The rice was toasted and crispy, add in the tea and voila, everything melts.
244 - Unagi Chawan Mushi @ MYR 15.00, this item was oven hot and stayed that way for quite a long time. Very soft and tasty.
33 - Beef Ala Yanagawa @ Myr 28.00 , this was an ala-carte meal. The beef was very tender and it was a great way to start off my dinner. As for drinks I had hot green tea.The towel rolls:

They have an information table with places of interests, spas, and visitors guide for places in Penang:

Their alcohol collection display table:

Their Bar Area:

Their decor:


They charge 10% service charge and accept cash and credit card. Although the meals are a little on the high side, their portion fits the bill. They even have step by step methods in their menu, teaching you how to prepare your own japanese meals.
Service: Very warm and friendly, I like the fact that each dish comes right after you've finished one dish.
Ratings: ****

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home